Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TWD: Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters

I love peanut butter, oatmeal, and chocolate chip cookies, so this cookie was for me!! I made them a few days ago, in a hurry, as I had company coming over, and they were GONE before I could get a picture! Sorry - I hate when that happens!

But they were good. Mine came out somewhat flat, but thats not a bad thing. They were soft, and chewy, with just a subtle peanut butter flavor, a hint of spice and a little crisp around the edges. I used chunky PB, and also added extra chocolate chunks! I was CRAVING chocolate like crazy while I was making them, and wanted them to be all good and melty, so I added extra.

Thanks to Stefany of Proceed With Caution for a great cookie pick, check out her blog for the recipe. But seriously, if you love to bake, Dorie's book is a must have. An investment well spent, I promise! Check out all the TWD bakers and blogs here.

1 comment: